Today’s guest is Dr. Victor Peña-Araujo. He is a surgeon, published author, health coach, and health-tech innovation consultant. Dr. Pena is an engaging speaker, talented educator, and a dedicated advocate of health & science literacy. He empowers the public to understand the world through science and critical thinking to take charge of their own health, environment and future.
In this episode, you will learn:
- His experience and inspiration to become a doctor
- His transition from being a doctor to becoming a dad
- The value of life, health, and quality time in family
- Importance of Lifestyle Medicine
- The importance of Preventive Medicine for dads
- How can lifestyle change address medical problems
- and so much more!
How to connect with Victor Pena:
American College of Lifestyle Medicine: www.lifestylemedicine.org
GET IN TOUCH!