In this episode, I'll discuss one of the most difficult challenges I experienced on my path to financial freedom, the lesson I learned, and how my family and I overcame it. In order to meet our income goals, we frequently look for money-generating alternatives outside of our core jobs.
However, it is not always an easy task. There will always be potholes in the road. It is critical that you approach these tasks and other goals with the right mindset. We can make so many mistakes in some of the decisions we make, and there are many things we wish we could have done in the past. But, as time has passed, we've discovered that these things do happen.
I also talked about:
- How we can accomplish our goals
- What to improve to have a stronger foundation and strong relationship
- What are the things you should be focusing on
- Things you shouldn’t spend a lot of time on
- Questions that you must ask yourselves for overcoming obstacles and to achieve your goals
- Some bits of encouragement
Get In Touch With Dads Before Doctors!